Avalon MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Maple Story Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Contacts
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Regular MapleStory meetups?
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm by ageofmyth

» UPDATE on server details.
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm by ageofmyth

» Art.
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm by WolfHero

» Updates
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm by ShuPiNnA

» Help please!
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm by LostSoul

» Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm by Reuku

» Computer speed
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Updates
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Games
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by Reuku

» favorite songs+genre
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Skills to keep
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

Top posters
Reuku
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ I_vote_lcapEPICSteve's Intro ^^ I_voting_barEPICSteve's Intro ^^ I_vote_rcap 
SuBwAyPuNkX3
EPICSteve's Intro ^^ I_vote_lcapEPICSteve's Intro ^^ I_voting_barEPICSteve's Intro ^^ I_vote_rcap 
WolfHero
ShuPiNnA
DiEnd
ageofmyth
LostSoul
Darkness
jcena24
Josh

EPICSteve's Intro ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHero

WolfHero

EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Empty
PostSubject: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

hi, my name is EPICSteve, you can call me Stephen. I recently became a coder for AvalonMS through a twisted chain of events... I'm glad to meet you all, and I'm gonna work my hardest to provide new features to you all and fix some bugs. Just made this forum acc, so I'm not in red, but you might see me in game during my off time. Kinda a sudden announcement... Needed to say it to Josh:

I started my journey to trying out to be a coder/gm after trying to take a break from GC. Ironically my first stop was here to check on the GC server they had here... and I saw MS. It was the sole reason I picked it back up from before (o_o Kinda had strange moments with MS) and I started my quest to get back in the groove and become a gm again. Since I had studied on coding a bit before abandoning my server due to connection issues (PlatinumMS/CrimsonMS) I added that to my repretuare. After trying out AvalonMS I went out into the web to find a spot and help out a server, as it seemed I wouldn't get a spot here... After 2 applications elsewhere, and 10 days of effort, I came acrost "DeathMS", a seemingly alive server. I contacted the msn on the site (xxjonathanxx580) and this time I had an idea. after a quick chat, the next morning I quickly surprised this Jonathan with the recreation of my old server. Still believing I was going for a completely different server, I tryed to give him a tour to truly show my coding capabilities in full. Sadly, he couldn't connect, so I used pictures... And here you guys go... since this story wouldn't be so believable without them...

https://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/GoombaPrince/MS%20Coder%20Tour/

so... after that... which didn't take too long as I had my old files (WHEW) he hired me for josh I'm guessing. STILL believing this server I'd be working for was "DeathMS", I opened the client as I downloaded it the night before. Obviously, it didn't connect. I asked about it, and he thought the AMS client was failing. I provided him the client link I used (DeathMS) and he gasped... Indeed this was his old server back in 2008 apparently. So, asking what I was really gonna be working for, he replyed with a story about a guild in "AVALON". I exploded.

So, after 10 days I'm back to where I started. ^^ Josh, if you're reading this which i'm sure you will... This is the story behind me becoming a coder... and that story he told me about him meeting you... He thought he would understand... If you wish to do so, you can delete my character, and i'll simply play normal like the rest. Give me a response when you can.

-EPICSteve

P.S. yes, I was a male in the pics, and I had both Kins working, I can do ok amounts of coding, but i'm not pro... I have weaknesses in coding. If you choose by reading this to accept me Josh, by all means please contact me about anything at all.

epicsteve@live.com

Last edited by EPICSteve on Wed May 26, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added new siggy)
Back to top Go down
jcena24

jcena24

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:10 am

Nice to meet you Epic...My name is Han./..
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:44 am

welcome Epic Steve

you'll notice you're name is red now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Reuku wrote:
welcome Epic Steve

you'll notice you're name is red now Very Happy

eh, thx... still needing to talk to josh when I can, but it seems he's always busy. its fine. ^^

EDIT: and hi Han... Big Kingdom Hearts fan I see? ^^ lol nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

btw nice epic intro

corny jokes ftw
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:39 am

Oh corny jokes i thought it said horny jokes...
Back to top Go down
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:29 pm

:3 I would go all "Bing" on that last post but it would be strange ^^ thx guys
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:08 pm

so boop
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:43 pm

lol horny jokes
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah lmfao
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:01 am

its not that funny._.
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 pm

That's whatshesaid?
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:50 am

=-= no

just no
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Okay thats what he said?
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPICSteve's Intro ^^   EPICSteve's Intro ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPICSteve's Intro ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon MS :: Introductions-
Jump to: