Avalon MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Maple Story Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Contacts
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Regular MapleStory meetups?
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm by ageofmyth

» UPDATE on server details.
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm by ageofmyth

» Art.
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm by WolfHero

» Updates
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm by ShuPiNnA

» Help please!
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm by LostSoul

» Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm by Reuku

» Computer speed
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Updates
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Games
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by Reuku

» favorite songs+genre
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Skills to keep
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

Top posters
Reuku
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! I_vote_lcapAvalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! I_voting_barAvalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! I_vote_rcap 
SuBwAyPuNkX3
Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! I_vote_lcapAvalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! I_voting_barAvalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! I_vote_rcap 
WolfHero
ShuPiNnA
DiEnd
ageofmyth
LostSoul
Darkness
jcena24
Josh

Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHero

WolfHero

Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Empty
PostSubject: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Things needed:

1. AA banner xD
2. AAs, The spies of the Mapleverse!

This isn't a joke. I'll be trying to get some folks to join the cause and hunt down the latest trends from other pservers like rydah and such, to provide us with new ideas that are better than the rest! Are you up for it? Can YOU be a AA?

For helping us, you get:
25 tets per server you spy on.
A bundle of the ultimate agent supplys, including the ultimate agent suit and ultimate agent shoes. These cannot be found elsewhere!

Anyone can be a AA, just provide as much info as possible in a report. We need all we can get. :3

Thank you so much!

-EPICSteve and The rest at AMS
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 pm

o.o

lol

no one really uses these forums

we should have some forums events Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Reuku wrote:
lol

no one really uses these forums

we should have some forums events Surprised

true. just attempting to get even more ideas lol
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

umm get 100 legit posts and you get any item ._.
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Well i would do it but i could just get the items anyways
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:35 pm

well u can get the items atm anyway why do it ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!   Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalon's Angels! Secret spies with the mission of tracking down the latest trends in our competition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon MS :: Sugguestions-
Jump to: