Avalon MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Maple Story Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Contacts
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Regular MapleStory meetups?
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm by ageofmyth

» UPDATE on server details.
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm by ageofmyth

» Art.
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm by WolfHero

» Updates
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm by ShuPiNnA

» Help please!
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm by LostSoul

» Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm by Reuku

» Computer speed
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Updates
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Games
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by Reuku

» favorite songs+genre
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Skills to keep
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

Top posters
Reuku
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. I_vote_lcapThings I can hopefully add by the end of summer. I_voting_barThings I can hopefully add by the end of summer. I_vote_rcap 
SuBwAyPuNkX3
Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. I_vote_lcapThings I can hopefully add by the end of summer. I_voting_barThings I can hopefully add by the end of summer. I_vote_rcap 
WolfHero
ShuPiNnA
DiEnd
ageofmyth
LostSoul
Darkness
jcena24
Josh

Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DiEnd
Admin

Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Empty
PostSubject: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Well guys, I'm hoping to add these things to our server making it better and more efficient.

Here's my list of things I still need to do and add:
-Voting system on website for a set amount of nx.
-All in one option npc.*
-Custom PQ
-Add more custom npcs into FM.*
-Occupation & exp system.
-Fix pvp.
-Find a way to fix Horntail spawn (possibly this is a reactor script problem).
-Raise KoC max level to 200*
-Add Temple of Time to @go*
-Remove @terrorist since it sucks.***

-Add npc to @rebirth which will ask for quest items to rebirth and give a choice to become a beginner or noblesse
-Add xml with unlimited buff
-Fix Cody system when saying - Opening Job Advancerr***
-Fix 'congradulations' in maplecharecter***
-Change text of @emo command***
-Remove !givevip and !takevip***
-Fix !cleardrops*

-Create a maple economy*
-Create a npc that trades leafs for items
-Create "The Avalon Test" (By Alex and Mark) which a npc will spawn a monster that drops a Christmas present box (white) to trade for other items
-Find a vps that is free and can be hosted by Josh so I can add any new changes without him being on
-Raise Damage Cap for current client (I created one, but I need Josh to hex the ip and test it =P)
-Add Boss PQ
-Maybe raise exp rate
-Possibly find a way to update to v.83**
-Add more mobs at ToT**
-Fix Shark Attack spam when super-transformed**
-Add scrolls to gachapon*
-Fix npc where you can buy nx*
-Change MTS button to warp to fm**
-Add more voting sites to website.*
-Change drop rate to a lower value such as 2x or 3x***
-Add npc to sell timeless equips for 4 "Two billion" tetris blocks, and 3 "The Test" white present.

And here is something I'm hoping to complete:
-Find 1 or 2 more coders (excluding Reuku's friend who might be coding for us)
-Find 1 or 2 people to become "Patrol GMs"**

* - Means the thing is a minor fix or addition
** - Considering whether to do the listed thing or not
*** - A redundant change, so minor you can laugh in my face for it.

Yeah....that's about it. If I think of anything else, this list will be updated.

-DiEnd

Last edited by DiEnd on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm

how about no delay on skills o.o
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
DiEnd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am

Um....nah :3
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:50 am

ummm... yeah <_<
Back to top Go down
DiEnd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Why? ;~;
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Jon can iget some practice scripts?
Back to top Go down
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 pm

because it's awesome o.o
Back to top Go down
DiEnd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:06 pm

but...but...but that's spoon feed =P
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

at least reduce the amount of delay o.o
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Reuku thats something you can edit .wz if we do that mind as well add unlimited buffs
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 pm

o.o

k but why me I'm the guy that does website stuff e_e
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 pm

I know iwas just tellingyou
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm

kk o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.   Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I can hopefully add by the end of summer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon MS :: Server information-
Jump to: