Avalon MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Maple Story Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Contacts
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Regular MapleStory meetups?
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm by ageofmyth

» UPDATE on server details.
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm by ageofmyth

» Art.
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm by WolfHero

» Updates
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm by ShuPiNnA

» Help please!
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm by LostSoul

» Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm by Reuku

» Computer speed
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Updates
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Games
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by Reuku

» favorite songs+genre
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Skills to keep
Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

Top posters
Reuku
Max stat equips/hats I_vote_lcapMax stat equips/hats I_voting_barMax stat equips/hats I_vote_rcap 
SuBwAyPuNkX3
Max stat equips/hats I_vote_lcapMax stat equips/hats I_voting_barMax stat equips/hats I_vote_rcap 
WolfHero
ShuPiNnA
DiEnd
ageofmyth
LostSoul
Darkness
jcena24
Josh

Max stat equips/hats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShuPiNnA

ShuPiNnA

Max stat equips/hats Empty
PostSubject: Max stat equips/hats   Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 am

Hi, ShuPiNnA here, I know I am fairly new here but I feel like I need to express my opinion on this topic. I've been playing for a few days now and I realize that some people have GM hats and I feel its really unfair that they do (now that this server has a no max stat equips give out). I'm not demanding for a GM Hat but I think the server, and GM's should consider something like a trade system, such as the leaves to get the GM Hat. I really feel that players who have this hat, have an unfair advantage in the game both level and economic wise. Players who have this hat have such a damage difference to players such as I, that they can easily take down bosses and repeatedly rebirth because of their damage, they also get the best items because they can kill these boss mobs that players such as I can't. I feel that these boss mobs should be a collaborative, team effort to kill, like in the real MS. Not where one person just kills and gets the winnings just for himself. In the near future, there will be players that are super rich and strong and this will result in a one-way economy because all the players with these Max stat hat will be the ones selling and the other lesser players will be discouraged. Again, this is my opinion and I can't change anything. I think that either their is a fair chance of getting this hat, or no one gets it. In private servers, it's more fun to earn something or work to a goal then getting spoon fed. I really hope the GM's and Admins will see this post and consider my thoughts. Thanks for reading this post, I know it's kind of long. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Max stat equips/hats   Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 am

o.o

sorry I got carried away...
I gave away 3 gm hats o3o

this was back when we had very little players and some players were getting lonely...
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
ShuPiNnA

ShuPiNnA

PostSubject: Re: Max stat equips/hats   Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Thank you for replying, I was afraid no one would even reply at all. Well it's not in my power to change anything, I just needed to let you guys know how it should be, hence the suggestion topic. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Max stat equips/hats   Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm

if u need one ask away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max stat equips/hats   Max stat equips/hats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max stat equips/hats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon MS :: Sugguestions-
Jump to: