Avalon MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Maple Story Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Contacts
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Regular MapleStory meetups?
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm by ageofmyth

» UPDATE on server details.
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm by ageofmyth

» Art.
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm by WolfHero

» Updates
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm by ShuPiNnA

» Help please!
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm by LostSoul

» Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm by Reuku

» Computer speed
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Updates
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Games
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by Reuku

» favorite songs+genre
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Skills to keep
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

Top posters
Reuku
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! I_vote_lcapNew ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! I_voting_barNew ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! I_vote_rcap 
SuBwAyPuNkX3
New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! I_vote_lcapNew ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! I_voting_barNew ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! I_vote_rcap 
WolfHero
ShuPiNnA
DiEnd
ageofmyth
LostSoul
Darkness
jcena24
Josh

New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!

Go down 
+2
Reuku
WolfHero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHero

WolfHero

New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Empty
PostSubject: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 pm

To download our client go here (now with 9,999,999 damage cap/new ip): Link

If you wish to register and you are NEW to AvalonMS you have already done so, our forums is now linked to the database. If you aren't new and wish to make an additional acc, please inform EPICSteve so he can ban you. :3

fixes coming soon, most npcs are hopefully fixed by me. ^^
Also let's congratulate our newly added two patrol gms, Heaven and Darkness. ^.^ Give em a round of applause.

-EPICSteve (and the rest at AvalonMS)

Last edited by EPICSteve on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 pm

congrats -applesauce-
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
ShuPiNnA

ShuPiNnA

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 pm

w00t! Very Happy. I hope i can help alot of people without bothering other GMs now :p
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 pm

To late darkness
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 pm

its never too late >: o
Back to top Go down
ShuPiNnA

ShuPiNnA

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Hahahah!
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

never too late~<3
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am

damn straight <3~
Back to top Go down
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 pm

mm yeah too late. i already killed them a few times
Back to top Go down
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:55 pm

you guys are so unofficial x.x
/locked, and reuku/age please don't post here again, this is an announcement, we have a whole subforum for "whatever" posts.
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 am

not really

the subject we were talking about was related to the thread therefore your argument is invalid.

@on-topic: FIKSS TOEEESS BUGZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!   New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ip/client, and perhaps some fixes later. Also, new gms!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon MS :: Server information-
Jump to: