Avalon MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Maple Story Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Contacts
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Regular MapleStory meetups?
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm by ageofmyth

» UPDATE on server details.
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm by ageofmyth

» Art.
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm by WolfHero

» Updates
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm by ShuPiNnA

» Help please!
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm by LostSoul

» Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm by Reuku

» Computer speed
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Updates
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Games
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by Reuku

» favorite songs+genre
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am by SuBwAyPuNkX3

» Skills to keep
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm by SuBwAyPuNkX3

Top posters
Reuku
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAgeofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 I_voting_barAgeofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SuBwAyPuNkX3
Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAgeofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 I_voting_barAgeofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
WolfHero
ShuPiNnA
DiEnd
ageofmyth
LostSoul
Darkness
jcena24
Josh

Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!

Go down 
+2
SuBwAyPuNkX3
ageofmyth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ageofmyth

Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, I grew tired of the same old simple events like jump quest, hide-and-seek, and monster/boss spawn, so i decided to make some tough challenges with some cool rewards.

The two events i am currently hosting are:

Monster Hunt:
-Complete your monster book by defeating monsters and participating in GM events. Those who complete their monster book minus a few cards (Giant Centipede, Snack Bar, and Blue Mushmom) will receive a Wizet Invincible Hat (GM hat), or a super scrolled item from me.

This. Is. MAPLE IDOL!!!
-Those who reach 1000 fame (I will periodically host minor events where the prize is fame) get a Maple Idol Medal. The ultimate symbol of popularity. As more people start playing online at once, the goal will be raised.

FOR WHEN PVP MAPS ARE RELEASED:

Capture the Flag:
- GM's on either side of the map(s) will drop one of two flags (US Flag, Malaysian flag, or a flag from another country)
-Teams will try to get the flag and return it to their goal/GM while the their opponents try to stop them.
-The first team to get a certain amount of points wins some cool prizes
It's cooler than i make it sound.

GM Warz!
-GM's on either side of the map will summon the same boss
-Teams will then try to destroy that boss while avoiding getting killed by the opposing team
-The first team to destroy the boss wins!

Last edited by ageofmyth on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 am

SuBwAyPuNkX3 wrote:
unfair

for normal players its really hard to get all the monster cards

sooooo
iiiiittt
isssss
faiiiiiir
Back to top Go down
http://avalonms.roflforum.net
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 pm

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME REUKU!

TAKE THAT MARK!

seriously though, completing a monster card book is REALLY HARD. The only reason we got them complete so fast is using item commands. A wizet hat is a perfectly fine prize for a challenge that hard.
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 pm

that and summoning 100x monsters and using the kill all function :<
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Dude just going to henesys maps will get you like 20 monsters in 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:39 pm

sure, henesys has a lot of newb monsters where you can collect some quick cards, but you have to travel all around the maple world to collect all the cards.

that can take awhile to do.

stop trying to win this argument mark, you lost when reuku and steve agreed with me.
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:40 pm

ILL WRESTLE BOTH YOU I KNOW HOW TO GET REALLY ENEGETIC NOW!
Back to top Go down
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:44 pm

ahaha. there he goes again steve. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 pm

CMON ILL FIGHT YOU LIKE I FIGHT A HOOKER DANGEROUSLY
Back to top Go down
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 pm

wait is the hooker clean and good looking?
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

ageofmyth wrote:
wait is the hooker clean and good looking?
SuBwAyPuNkX3 wrote:
nope

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

but seriously... I agree, cards are extra hard to get with the new drop rates, and getting all of them would be devastatingly painful. That's why anyone who makes it would get a wizet hat. Its like putting someone in a custom jail for 2 years with barney and rick ashtley. Scars for life.

lol
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm

CMON LETS FIGHT!! LETS GO! I'LL TAKE YOU GUYS ON LIKE CHRIS BROWN TOOK RIHANNA
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 am

you want gonorrhea?
Back to top Go down
ageofmyth

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 am

nah im thinking more along the lines of AIDS/Herpes

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except Herpes. That comes home with you."
-Quote from The Hangover
Back to top Go down
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

SuBwAyPuNkX3 wrote:
CMON LETS FIGHT!! LETS GO! I'LL TAKE YOU GUYS ON LIKE CHRIS BROWN TOOK RIHANNA

hmmm. then...

"Taaaaaake meeeeeeee onnnnnnn! Taaaaaake onnnnnnn meeeeeeee! Iiiiiiiiii'll beeeeeeeee strongggggggggggg! whawhoooo... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

You just got DrawingRoll'd.
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Ill fight about this
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 am

we already won

as an Admin I approve this event ._.
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 am

I disapprove of the award
Back to top Go down
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 pm

I second Reuku.

give in. ^^
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 pm

I'll fight about this
Back to top Go down
ShuPiNnA

ShuPiNnA

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Give in!!!! I want the hat! Razz
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 pm

No hat!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reuku
Admin
Reuku

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 am

whether you approve or not this was already approved by 1 admin and 2 gms

so even if you don't give in this is still approved ^_^
Back to top Go down
SuBwAyPuNkX3

SuBwAyPuNkX3

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 am

-hangs self-
Back to top Go down
WolfHero

WolfHero

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm technically a "Coder/Gm" thank you... and OHMIGAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!   Ageofmyth's long and boring events!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ageofmyth's long and boring events!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon MS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: